Teacher Resources!

Friday, June 22, 2012

Middle School Science Ice Cream Activity!

http://shop.atozteacherstuff.com/downloads/ice-cream-shakin-science-fun.html?affid=104115

This Ice Cream Science Activity has the students engaged and experimenting using the steps of the scientific method all while making their OWN ice cream! Teacher information page is included and student activity pages to help them stay on task as they follow the steps of the scientific process. Easy & Fun! *This item is also found in my "Ice Cream Science Activities Super Pack"*

2 comments:

  1. Hi I just started following you. I have nominated you for a blogger award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is something the kiddos LOVE! =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. If you get the chance, I would love for you to hop over and visit me. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete