Teacher Resources!

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Grinch Christmas Activities for The Grinch Who Stole Christmas Book



I know that I am doing a Grinch Theme with my students for the month of December to keep them engaged until Christmas break!  I will be posting a lot of  fun Grinch Activities, so stay tuned! Especially, this week!



Color by Number Grinch Words Booklet{A Grinchy Writing and coloring Activity}



This activity can be adapted to Middle school, if you have your students look up the words and find the sentence in the book where the Grinch uses it in his dialogue!  

It is already adapted for elementary students, so use it as a wonderful supplement with the Book, The Grinch Who Stole Christmas



This Wonderful Book is a MUST HAVE for teachers! And why not steal the show at school and get you an adorable Grinch Shirt like this one :-)  I did- I am wearing my again this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment